Thursday, February 25, 2016

Small Shop Favorites

It's no secret that I love to shop small. Instagram shops are my weakness and I love supporting momtrepreneurs. I try to keep spending to a minimum, especially with the kid count in our house recently doubling. We saved all of Harrison and Brooke's clothes, but opposite seasons means we definitely need to fill in some wardrobe holes. The warm weather we had over the weekend has me thinking spring and summer, and thankfully some of our favorite shops are thinking that way too. Forget the fact that it's snowing outside today. We do a lot of wardrobe staples from Target and Gap/Old Navy, but the most fun pieces are the ones from small shops. I thought I'd share a few pieces that we are absolutely loving right now.

Rompers on babies. Need I say more? So dang cute. The floral prints from Plain Girl are adorable. I wish they made them in Brooke's size too. 
Graphic tees are my jam. Cute sayings and especially pop culture references speak to me. Harrison and Brooke have a lot of graphic tees, and I have just as many. These bunny ones are great for Easter.

Bunny Tee {Pre-Order}



Charlie and Chomper is a long time favorite of ours. They have so many shirt options, and their newest is a customizable "All you need is love &," shirt. You can make the and anything you want. I love this All you need is love & a dog option. I've seen All you need is love & coffee, All you need is love & bacon, All you need is love & Star Wars. I think All you need is love & twins would be a fun option.


When Brooke was a baby her headband collection consisted of cheaply made ones I purchased in bulk in Amazon. Those have since hit the trash, leavings lack of headbands to fit Scarlett. I love Charlie Cocos nylon bands because they are soft, fit both girls now, and they'll still be able to wear them years from now. They keep their elasticity so well and aren't tight on either girls' head. They have adorable felt bow, great fabric prints, glitter, bows, and even leather. So many great options.


Bummies. Yep. Both babies will be wearing these come summer. The prints are super cute, and the price isn't too bad either. I LOVE these!! 


This leotard isn't available yet, but I'll be impatiently watching Instagram waiting for it to become available. Mermaids are everything. I mean, who doesn't want to be Ariel?

Image of Mermaid leotard

Scarlett will probably start crawling right around the time summer gets here, so I doubt she'll be in too many dresses, but Brooke lives in dresses all summer long. Top Knots and Twirls has some amazing dresses she will absolutely love. Anything twirly and with tulle is perfect for her. 

Savannah Dress

There are a lot of other shops that are getting ready to release their Spring/Summer lines really soon, so I'll be keeping my eyes open for even more great items. The June and January line is one I'm anxiously awaiting. They've been previewing some really fun pieces on their Instagram.

What are some of your favorite small shops? Any must have pieces for summer we should be checking out?

No comments:

Post a Comment