Sunday, March 24, 2013

Easter Baskets


Only one more week until the babies' first Easter.  I know they won't remember it but I'm excited.  I ordered their Easter baskets from Etsy a couple weeks ago.  They came this week, and they're so cute I could die! I was having a really hard time figuring out what to put in their eggs.  Obviously they won't be getting jelly beans and robin's eggs.  Then I remembered that Annie's snacks are bunny shaped. Could they be more perfect? They'll get some cremes and yogurt drops in their eggs too.  Of course I got the glitter eggs, because everything is better with glitter.  Here are their baskets and loot.
God Gave Us Easter, Pat the Bunny, What is Easter, Here Comes Peter Cottontail, Finger Puppets from Target, Mini Squeaky Animals from Meijer

No comments:

Post a Comment