Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!


I am lucky to have an amazing father who helped raise me and my four siblings.  I'm even luckier that I still live close to him and that my kids get to see him on a regular basis.  This morning we got to take him out for a Father's Day breakfast.

The rest of our day was spent with my wonderful husband, who works his ass off for us everyday.  Not many men can work 80 hours a week and still find time to be a wonderful, hands on dad, but he does.  

After a quick stop by the in laws, where Harrison discovered how awesome a basketball is, and an afternoon nap, we went out for some Mexican grub and ice cream. 

Harry decided to go face down into a plate of rice and beans.

The face of pure happiness.


Happy Father's Day to the most amazing man I know.  H, B and I are so lucky to call you our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment