Thursday, August 8, 2013

Blog Changes

My blog was started as a way to keep friends and family up to date on my pregnancy and the twins.  That is still the purpose of Our Little Miracles, but the blog is starting to get a lot more page views from Pinterest, largely due to my Tasty Tuesday posts.

If you're a follower of my blog, you'll notice some layout changes over the next few days.  I want to make it easier for people to find what they're looking for when they visit.  Thanks to some wonderful error messages from Blogger and the kiddos ever changing nap schedule, the changes will be taking place over a couple days.  Also, I'm not an expert in HTML code, so I'm figuring it out as I go.

Thanks for bearing with me, and there will be a new, finished look soon.  Thanks to everyone who follows our adventures, and I hope you like the new look.

No comments:

Post a Comment