Thursday, August 8, 2013

Dinner with Entertainment

When trying to decide where I wanted to go for my birthday dinner, I kept thinking I wanted to have the kids come too so we should go somewhere they'd enjoy.  I love adult time, but I love spending time with H and B above anything else.  I thought going to a hibachi restaurant, Takaoka,  would be something they'd enjoy, and boy did they.  They loved the show and one of them really enjoyed the food.

Harrison ate some of my salad, shrimp, chicken, steak, veggies and of course sherbet for dessert.  Brooke only ate fried rice and sherbet.  She was more interested in drinking Rob's water and playing with the fork.  They definitely enjoyed watching the food be prepared and all of the hoopla that went along with it.




Before dinner Rob and the kids gave me cards and a few gifts. My birthday card from Rob is too funny not to share.  It's amazing what a well placed # can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment