Sunday, April 14, 2013

Stylin' Lake Babes


In Northern Indiana we don't have the beach, we have the lake, and for 3 months out of the year we get to enjoy the wonderful Indiana summer.  This used to mean floating drunk in the water while working on my tan. While I still plan to have a couple weekends where I indulge in a few too many Summer Shandys, most of my weekends will be spent playing in the shallow water with the two cutest babies I know.

I may have went a bit overboard on swimsuit purchases for the babies, but everything is so cute! Below are their current swimsuit line ups.  They also have a couple hand me downs from their cousins.
Octopus Trunks, Fish Trunks(Old Navy last Season), Hibiscus Trunks


Neon Yellow One Shoulder, Navy Stars(Old Navy Last Year), Pink One Shoulder(Sold Out),
Yellow Polka DotBlack and White Stripped, Blue Polka Dot Tutu(Target Last Year)

As you can see Brooke pretty much has a swimsuit for each day of the week.  I have to resist buying anything else for her.  Harrison may acquire one more set of trunks before summer gets here, but he is pretty much set too.  If you're still looking for cute swimwear for your little ones, Below are some of the cutest suits currently available.  While we're all set for this year, I may wind up picking up a few of these suits for next year if I can get them on sale.  

Happy swimming and shopping!




No comments:

Post a Comment