Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Goodbye Weekend, Hello Family

I had an entire post written about our weekend. All I needed to do was get on the computer to add pictures and publish. Unfortunately my lovely phone didn't save the post and I don't have time to rewrite it all.

Long story short: Harry has a double ear infection. We put up the Christmas tree on Friday. We watched football, visited with family, ate pizza and watched The Walking Dead on Sunday. Short and to the point. I'll share a few pictures and some more details later.  

Today is the day the first my siblings and their family arrive into town for Thanksgiving. I have siblings that live in Nashville, Denver, San Francisco and Seattle. Most of them will be traveling in over the next couple days, and I can't wait to see them. Pretty much our entire next week will be devoted to as much sibling time as possible because some of them we won't see for another 6+ months. 

Here's the 5 of us, plus my brother in law, at my sissy's wedding. This was 7 years ago, but it's the most recent picture I could find of us without tons of extra family or past significant others. 

Bring on the food, booze, cousin playtime, family bonding and "Uncle Buck" watching.  


No comments:

Post a Comment