Friday, October 18, 2013

5 on Friday

I'm linking up with  AprilChristinaNatasha and Darci for 5 on Friday again this week.  Today I'm going to share a few items I'm really loving right now.  


One • My Chi flatiron. I love my flatiron for my hair, but recently I love it for its use on baby clothes. I learned about this thanks to Buzzfeed.  I hate to iron and my solution to wrinkles is to throw the clothes back in the dryer. Using a flatiron on baby hems, collars, cuffs, and bows is amazing. It's small and perfect for little clothes, plus I don't have to break out the ironing board.


Two • Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice. After hearing about this delicious drink from a few different sources, I figured I'd give it ago.  It's delicious. Like melt in your mouth, I'll have another please, delicious. I may have had 4 so far this week.  It tastes like liquid apple pie. I did try it this morning without whipped cream. Save your calorie cutting for elsewhere. It's definitely better with whipped cream.  My favorite barista, shout out to Ezekiel, said it's really good iced too, but I haven't ventured down that road.

Three • OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest. I may have a slight OPI obsession. I've tried other polishes and I haven't found anything that covers as well. I bought this color at the start of fall and I am obsessed. It is the perfect purplish burgundy with sparkle. I think this may constantly be on my toes for the next 3 months.


Four • American Eagle Love Baseball Shirt. I just wore this shirt for the first time the other day, and I'm in love. It's so soft and adorable. I have the one shown in the picture, but there are some other cute ones if you follow the link. I was this close to buying the pink one with the silver heart. AE has 40% off sales all the time, so watch the sales and you can get it for a steal.  

Toddler Girl's Jill Boot - Silver

Five • Cherokee Jill Toddler Girl's Boots. I picked these up for Brooke last week. I may have squealed when I saw these for the first time. The Target by us didn't have them in her size, or a size up, but thankfully the one across town had them in a size up. I can't wait until she can wear these. Paired with leggings and a dress or tunic, I might die from the cuteness. They're available in stores and online. Now if only they made them in my size.


10 comments:

  1. Those onesies are absolutely adorable - makes me wish I still had a mini small enough for them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how I feel every time I see a baby in sleep n plays or cute little newborn outfits.

      Delete
  2. oooooo that AE shirt looks so cozy! wish i was bundled up in it now!!!

    xx
    elise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so comfy! Definitely pick one up. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Love the halloween onsies!
    Come link up with me and enter my giveaway from Wednesday!
    http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be so sad when they can't fit into onesies anymore. Shirts just aren't quite as cute.

      Delete
  4. Ironing with a flat iron?! BRILLIANT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? It's probably my most favorite recent discovery. I wish I would have known about it sooner.

      Delete
  5. I'll have to remember the flatiron trick when I'm staying somewhere that doesn't have an iron! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't even thought about how easy it would be while traveling. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete