Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Stop. Puzzle Time.

The kids have decided they are super into puzzles in the last few weeks.  They got quite a few of them for their birthday and are now really getting into them. Mainly, because they finally understand what to do. This is from last week.


They are getting better at actually getting the pieces into the spots, but they definitely get the matching aspect of it. Harrison usually tosses the pieces at the board and Brooke sets them in and will try to turn them into place. It's so fun to see how differently they do the same task.


I've been slacking on Tasty Tuesday recipe posts, but I do have a couple new recipes to share. Both recipes I found via blogs I follow and neither one needed any tweaking. White Bean Chicken Chili is so easy and cooked in a Crockpot. Definitely a win - win. Chocolate Chip Cookies with Nutella, browned butter and sea salt are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. I've made them twice in the last week and a half. I wasn't sure if I'd like the salted cookies, but they're bomb. Definitely check out both recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment